Side dishes don’t have to be complicated. Pefect for a BBQ warm or cold; with beef, chicken or pork.
Time: 50 minutes
Difficulty: Straight forward
700g of Sweet Potatoes
50g of Cream Cheese
2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
4 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Dice the sweet potatoes and toss in the oil. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Take the sweet potatoes and sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg and toss with 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup.
- Continue roasting for 15 minutes.
- Remove and place on a plate or in a bowel. Drizzle with the remaining maple syrup and dollop the cream cheese on top.