This was dish was a welcome relief when I had it on a trip Poland. It was in my vegetarian days where after 3 days of potatoes, cabbage and pierogi I was ready to float down the Vistula River.
Condensed milk is hard to measure as volume as it is so thick. My preference to stick with weigh.
150g of Plain Flour
200ml of Whole Milk
25g of melted Butter
1 tablespoon of Condensed Milk
100g of Blueberries
100g of tinned Peaches
25g of Condensed Milk
1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
1. Take half the blueberries and peach’s and mash together. Add the lemon juice and mix.
2. Make the crepe batter by whisking together all the ingredients in crepe batter.
3. In a large pan on low heat add a little vegetable oil to coat the pan.
4. Then add enough batter to coat the bottom of the pan and flip after 30 seconds. Continue cooking for 30 secounds, then remove from the pan. Repeat for all the batter.
5. Assemble the crepes places the peach and blueberry mixture in the centre of two crepes overlapping with a tablespoon of condensed milk. Then fold like a wrap.
6. Serves with the remaining blueberries and peaches, with the remaining condensed milk drizzled on top.