Most of the recipes for lamb I write take time. This recipe, however, is much shorter in time and makes it perfect for a quick midweek meal. Taking inspiration from classic Turkish flavours you might even forget about that meeting you have the next day.
Time: 15 Minutes
Difficulty: Straight Forward
4 Lamb Leg Steaks
1 Red Onion
15 Mint Leaves
1 teaspoon of Pul Biber
50ml of Red Wine Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
- Thinly slice the onions and cover in the vinegar (you can do this up to 24 hours in advance).
- Salt and pepper the steaks on both sides.
- Bring a pan to a high heat and add a little oil. Cook the steaks for 2 minutes on each side.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes. Then thinly slice.
- Serve on a plate with the pickled onions mixed though. Top with the mint and Pul Biber.